We are open for boarding all year round. We are open to the public from 10am - 12pm and 2pm -5pm, Thursday – Tuesday. Closed all day Wednesday. Viewings are welcomed by appointment only.
Arrival times are 2pm – 4:30pm or by prior arrangement.
Departure times are 10am – 12pm.
Small/medium - £14.00
Large - £15.00
XLarge - £16.00
All prices are subject to VAT at 20%.
Terms and Conditions
1) All pets must be vaccinated and their up-to-date vaccination card presented on arrival. Pets will not be accepted without this. It should cover Distemper, Hepatitis Leptospirosis, Parvovirus and Kennel Cough. (Kennels Cough is not included in the annual booster. In case of Primary Vaccinations, two weeks must have elapsed since the inoculation.
2) If, after arrival, your pet develops any illness or condition requiring veterinary attention the cost will be added to the fees.
3) Collection of pets must be made during business hours.
4) If the animal is not collected within 14 days of the due discharge date, (no communication having been received) the kennel owners may assume responsibility for the animals future.
5) Boarding fees are chargeable per night, should your pet be removed before the end of the booked boarding period, full kennel fees are payable.
6) If you cancel the booking with less than 7 days notice or fail to arrive, you will be liable for full boarding fees.
7) All fees to be settled on discharge.
8) A minimum £50 non-returnable deposit is required to secure all bookings.
9) Arrival times 2pm - 4:30pm. Departure times 10am – 12pm midday. (Or by prior arrangement which will incur further cost).
All major credit cards accepted – Except American Express.
No cheques accepted.